Heart Health Omega III
Heart Health Essential Omega III with Vitamin E is a superior product due to a number of factors. The best fish are used to produce a clean and safe product that is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It also contains 3000mg of fish oil where most other commercial products contain a third of the total fish oil contained in Heart Health Essential Omega III. Heart Health Essential Omega III comes from small fish where other competitive products use large fish which are more likely to accumulate toxins. Heart Health Essential Omega III provides a high quality, high purity product with significant percentages of the health-promoting EPA and DHA.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Helps maintain normal triglyceride levels in the blood
- Helps maintain healthy levels of C-reactive protein
- Contains 3000mg of fish oil — nearly 3x more fish oil than most other fish oil products.
- We use only the best fish to provide a clean and safe product rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)† and low in accumulated toxins.
- Supports relief from temporary inflammation associated with the normal aging process and daily activity
- Promotes healthy lubrication of the eye
- Promotes normal tear production and volume
- Helps promote healthy blood flow to the eye
- May help to retain low-light visual acuity
- Supports joint health
- Promotes a healthy complexion
- Helps enhance mood
- In contrast to competitors who use large fish, we use small fish such as sardines and anchovies to limit the accumulation of toxins prevalent in larger fish.
- Our fish oil is tested twice, once from the manufacturer and then by an independent testing company. The fish oil used is laboratory tested for mercury, lead, PCB and other heavy metals. We only use fish oil that meets or exceeds standards set by Canada (CFIA), the European Union (EU) and the United States (CRN).
- Gluten Free
- No Detectable GMOs
†According to the FDA, supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.